Data Storage Manufacturer used
Price Curiosity to generate
200+ qualified leads per month
CASE STUDY: SimpliVity
SimpliVity (acquired by HPE) was a technology company launched in the relatively new “hyper-converged” server/storage market. It’s hyper-converged products simplify IT management and improve performance of virtual applications.
- Industry: Technology
- Client’s Products: Hyper-converged computing platforms (complex)
- Client’s Product Price Range: $25,000 to $250,000+
- Sales Model: Direct Sales Reps and Resellers
- Campaign Setup Time: Two (2) Days
Maximize the conversion rate on their website to capture as many Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) as possible.
SimpliVity explored using price curiosity as a new way to engage new prospects without giving away pricing or jeopardizing their traditional sales processes. EchoQuote was brought in by the VP of Sales as a tactical move to jump start lead capture.
- A clear sales process was created to maximize the effectiveness of pricing requests
- A new Pricing Page was created on the corporate website (see below)
- EchoQuote was added as a Self-Service option
- Buttons pointing to the Pricing page were added throughout the site
New Pricing Page Screenshot
Before EchoQuote was added, less than 20 leads were being captured per month. The first month (partial) EchoQuote was added, Sales captured 75 qualified leads. Month 2 marked the first full month – 149 qualified leads were captured. Additional buttons pointing to the Pricing page were added and EchoQuote averaged 200+ qualified leads per month.
Leads Captured (First 4 months)
SimpliVity Average Monthly Results
Our sales reps are closing 9% of the leads generated by EchoQuote; it is our top producing marketing campaign.